All you need is to tell us your Dream Ideas. We'll take it from there. Stop and Compare. We can create any type of custom deck,including Covered Decks, Gazebos, Pool Decks, Railings, Screened Porches and Low Maintenance Composite Decks.
- We generally require a 1/3 to 1/2 deposit on most jobs- Balance due when complete
- We either secure permits or assist you in getting the proper ones
- On frame houses we cut back siding and install appropriate flashing to protect your home from water damage.
- Use ledger loks, 1/2 x 10 inch lag bolts or sleeve anchors 12" OC per local building codes.
- We generally use 2X10 Joists @ 12" or 16" centers
- We generally use Double 2X10 or 2X12 Beams on notched 6X6 posts with 1/2" thru bolts
- We use #1 Prime 2X6 decking or 5/4 premium - graded for strength and appearance - usually run on a 45° angle.
- Most decks today are Trex Transcends
- Trex deckorator railings add an extra dimension that our customers love.
- Trex Transcends offers you the opportunity to mix and match color schemes, add borders and compliment your home.
- We cut 2X12 triple or quad 2X12 stringers on site - generally with double Trex 5/4 treads and closed risers, 48" wide.
- Custom Trex Transcend gates available.
- 2X12 LVL Ridge Beams for Cathedral Ceilings
- 2X8 or 2X10 Rafters on Cathedral Ceilings
- 7/16 OSB with 30# Felt paper - Lifetime Warranty / Owens Corning Shingles
- Alcoa Soffit in the overhangs - Normal overhangs are 12" on sides and 12" in front
- Alcoa Gutters and Downspouts
- Bronze Glass in Gable peaks
- Electrical run for a fan with light in center - Recessed lighting and Spot lights available
- 6X6 notched posts for roof support - Generally wrapped with Trex 1x
- Normally double 2X10 collars
- Ceilings - Most popular options are T&G Cedar, T&G Azek or Knotty Pine
- Velux Skylights are a popular option
- Our custom railings top off your deck and really set us apart from the competition. See our standard railings under wood decks.
Standard Railings are 2x2's and a 5/4 Sandwich spanned
between 2 4x4 Posts with Contemporary Caps.
Other Designs and Options are available
- Railings are Child Proof
- Built to Local Building Codes
- All Railings are 36" high
- No gap exceeds 4"
Sunburst, Privacy and Keyhole options are available.
Traditional Wood Deck